JAREDPADALECKIJR.CO.VU'S (lonelystiles)9K+ FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
Hey baby llamas, I’ve been waiting forever to make this give away, and now I finally have the money to do something nice for you guys, (I saved up for 6 and a half months)because you don’t know how much I appreciate your support and love. Let’s begin!Rules
- Must be following me
- Reblog as many times as you’d like (it boosts your chances
- The Winners will be picked March 31st (Since today is the 4th) and then notified right awayInfo
- I will ship worlwide, free of charge
- If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to ask
- You can track the tag ‘jpjrgiveaway’ for updates(like new items added if it reaches a 6K notes before Mach 31st)Item Info
- Sour Wolf Necklace
- Cas Inspired Capelet
- Sherlock Hoodie
- Doctor Who Shoes
- Hale Jersey
- Beacon Hills Lacrosse Hoodie (Better pictures here)
Good luck to all of you!
1. Frankenweenie (2012)
2. Corpse Bride (2005)
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THIS
I’ve been cheated my whole life.
"Every story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Not necessarily in that order." - Tim Burton.
"He probably has dead parents"
I can’t stop laughing
Thank you! (this response is hella late I’m sorry)
lotr: places [1/?]LOTHLÓRIEN
"There are no trees like the trees of that land. For in the autumn their leaves fall not, but turn to gold. Not till the spring and the new green opens do they fall, and then the boughs are laden with yellow flowers; and the floor of the wood is golden, and golden is the roof, and its pillars are of silver, for the bark of the trees is smooth and grey."